New feature releases and changes to MissionKontrol will be announced below with each new release.
# v0.2.1 (beta) - June 2020
Performance and stability enhancements.
- Optimised queries for CRUD tables, now running at under 100ms for tables with over 1M records;
- Improved validation for outcome field update settings on intelligent task queues;
# v0.2 (alpha) - May 2020
Our next release includes an exciting new customisable Single Data View as well as Intelligent queues.
Single data view
- Create single data views with drag and drop builder
- Add related tables to single data view e.g. see list of customer's transactions or people at a company
- Make single data views commentable
Intelligent task queues
- Create a queue
- Query builder to select queue items
- Success & Failure actions for a queue
- View and action a queue
- Automatically comment on record from queue actions
# v0.1.2 - March 2020
This release included the final features needed to have fully functional CRUD tables.
- Edit (multiple) records from within the table view
- Configure settings for tables to set fields as mandatory etc
- Delete (multiple) records from within the table view
- Set editable fields
# v0.1.1 - Aug 2019
The first major release of MissionKontrol includes foundations for good CRUD tables and some initial trial ideas for layouts.
- Search users
- Set user active/inactive
- Set user team
- Add/remove edit users
- Set team abilities (admin, editor, export, exportable rows)
- Set databases & tables a team can: View, Create, Edit, Delete
- Connect to database
- Connect to mulitple (PostgreSQL and MySQL) databases;
- View table data
- Sort columns
- Show/hide columns
- Sever side table data search
- Add new records into table
- Set mandatory fields for creating a record
- Set nested table to show related records e.g. a user's transactions
- Export visible records as CSV